Ετικέτες

5 Ιουνίου 2015

My best friend layout!

hello everyone !!!

I am back to share a new layout I created based on two great challenges : Sketchabilities #140 and Scraps n Pieces June challenge "Real Friends"!

I loved the sketch from sketchabilities!!!


and the challenge from SnP was perfect for me to scrap a picture of me and my mom, which is my best friend!!

So using a lot of 13 arts products, prima flowers, stensils, dylusions and my new Wycinanka chipboards this is what I came up with:


 and a close up photo on the details


thank you for stopping by !! hope you liked my layout !!!

till next time
Hugs

4 σχόλια:

  1. Wonderful layout!! Thanks for playing with us at Sketchabilities!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Μπράβο βρε Χαρά μου, μαγική σελίδα εφτιαξες !! Οι χρωματισμοί σου είναι παραπάνω απο φανταστικοί, εντυπωσιάστηκα!! Ευχαριστούμε πολύ για τη συμμετοχή σου !!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Amazing project! Thanks for playing with us at Sketchabilities!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Απίθανη σελίδα Χαρα!!!! Φοβερά χρ΄ωματα και πολύ όμορφα διακοσμημένη!!!Η μανουλα δε, είναι η καλύτερη φίλη που δεν θα σε προδώσει ποτέ!!! Φιλια πολλά!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

γλυκα σχολια σου ζεσταινουν την ψυχη...
sweet comments warm up my heart ... <3