Ετικέτες

1 Σεπτεμβρίου 2014

Colorful Creations DT September Sketch Challenge

hello everyone !!!! 

today we have a ne challenge for you over at Colorful Creations !!!! a great sketch for you to play with !!!
I decided to test my CAS self this time ... not a total success as my layout turned a little too embellished.... next time I will try to be more clean and simple !!!

so here is our sketch
and here is my take !!!
 I used a wonderful paper for the DCWV chalk art stack with a big polaroid frame which I love !!!

and some close-ups !!
remember you have until the end of the month to play with us !!! check what the rest of the team created to get you inspired !!!

1 σχόλιο:

  1. Χαρά μου πολύ ωραία επιλογή το σκούρο φόντο! Βγήκε πολύ ωραία! Μπράβο σου!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

γλυκα σχολια σου ζεσταινουν την ψυχη...
sweet comments warm up my heart ... <3