Ετικέτες

1 Μαΐου 2014

Colorful Creations DT May Sketch Challenge

hello hello !!!!!

Spring and Sunny weather is officially a fact here in Greece and today I am popping by to tell about our new challenge over at Colorful Creations !!!

Our new sketch for this month is totally awesome !!! I love sketches with multiple photos!!
here it is:

I used stensils, dylusions mist , pattern papers , distress inks all in shades of blue and teal... I made some white flowers and some teal flower stems...



please visit our challenge blog to get inspired by the beautiful creations the rest of the DT members did for you !!!! you have until the 14th of May to link up your layout by 11:45 pm.  
A new sketch will await you the following morning April 15th!!!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

γλυκα σχολια σου ζεσταινουν την ψυχη...
sweet comments warm up my heart ... <3