Ετικέτες

2 Ιανουαρίου 2014

SIWAS DT I gotta feeling - black eyed peas!!

hello everyone !!!
I firstly would like to wish to you a very very happy new year 2014 !!! I hope you all had a blust last night with family, friends or even alone !!! now let's get to this months song , yes yes you read correctly ... 2014 found us at SIWAS making a few changes on the challenges ... go check that out !!!

the song Doreen chose is I gotta Feeling by Black Eyed Peas !!!
I love this song it is so full of rhythm and happiness !!!!
so I made an art journaling page (I know I am kind of addicted to art journaling lately )!!!
I got inspired by the lyrics lets paint the town and the title I gotta feeling !!
I hope you like it !!!



Happy New Year my Friends !!!!
kisses !!!!

1 σχόλιο:

  1. looks lovely and so colorful, nice to have you over my blog, so you are in crete? WOW!...nice that we can connect this way, keep in touch bibiana

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

γλυκα σχολια σου ζεσταινουν την ψυχη...
sweet comments warm up my heart ... <3