Ετικέτες

12 Δεκεμβρίου 2013

DT layout SIWAS - all I want for Christmas is you !!!!

hello everyone !!! we have one more song for you over at SIWAS and it is all about Christmas .... All I want for Christmas is you from M.Carey!!!
I love the videoclip of this song because it is full of snow!!! I love that forest all snowy and I made my own little scenery at the bottom of my layout !!!
also I used the tree as a "sketch" for my page and arranged my fotos as ornaments !!!
I made my own poinsettas and I heat embossed the edges with white embossing powder to resemble snow ... I added snowflakes and glitter and I called it done !!! hope you like it !!!
can and play with us !!! you don't have to make a layout !!! cards,tags even art journal pages can play !!!!
 here is a close up on the trees and the poinsetta!!!!


come over at SIWAS to check out the fantastic layouts from the other talented ladies !!!!
hope you play with us!!!
kisses....!!!!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

γλυκα σχολια σου ζεσταινουν την ψυχη...
sweet comments warm up my heart ... <3