Ετικέτες

14 Νοεμβρίου 2013

DT work -card for scrap it with a song !!!!

hello everyone !!!
I am so excited today as I am presenting you my first DT project for Scrap It With a Song. Our challenges are all about songs and we invite you over to get inspired by the lyrics, the videoclip, the title etc and create a project, a layout, a card, even an art journaling page!!! For this month we have a sponsorship by KennyK digital stamps. We were kindly offered digital stamps to work with and I particularly loved this one because it reminded me of a dear friend of mine. So without further due I would like to show you the card I made. It is all about friendship , as the song states, and even the image resembels my friend, in my opinion.

I colored the image with distress inks and I used ripe persimmon, spiced marmaladed and evergreen bough to create the watercolored paper I used for background.... 

hope you like it and thst you will play with us!!! 
also go over at Scrap It With a Song to see the wonderful work the rest of the ladies did to inspire you!!!

kisses!!! 

3 σχόλια:

  1. Μπράβο Χαρα! Πολύ όμορφη η κάρτα σου! Και καλή αρχη στο SIWAS !! ;) Φιλια!!!!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. hello your card of today is so pretty, love all those details; thanks for sharing and congratulations on your DT, your card is gorgeous
    hugs bibiana

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

γλυκα σχολια σου ζεσταινουν την ψυχη...
sweet comments warm up my heart ... <3