Ετικέτες

19 Αυγούστου 2013

early christmas card!!!! 

hello everyone !!! 
a quick post today to share with you my first christmas card for this year !!!! I love this image and those intricate snowflakes were a pretty good chance to test my new blades for my cricut !!!! they are awesome and of course pasted the test !!!! here it is !!!!


and a side shot so you can see the details: glossy accents on the christmas ornament and on those bubbles .... also my card is a circle rocking card...first time tried this folding and I love it !!!!!
an embosing panel, a few pearls and some wooden snowflakes and a star and I called it DONE !!!!
thanks for stopping by and I will be very happy to read your comments !!!!

bye for now !!!!

3 σχόλια:

  1. gorgeous use of those reds and greens, thank you for sharing with us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Gorgeous card using Red and Green. Thank you for joining us this week for the Winter Wonderland Challenge.

    Deborah A

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Αν και λιγο νωρις για Χριστουγενιατικες δημιουργιες! η καρτα σου ειναι θεικη! και τα εκοψες με το κρικατ!! φοβερη λεπτομερεια μπραβο!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

γλυκα σχολια σου ζεσταινουν την ψυχη...
sweet comments warm up my heart ... <3