Ετικέτες

6 Αυγούστου 2012

csi case file No.31 !!!! 

hi there !!! 
well there is a new challenge case file at csi and I absolutely loved the color combination... so I gave it a try on a LO that is part of the same mini album the previous one (case file No 30) .
 I used from the evidence pretty much everything 
wood ,liquid medium (to paint my background blue and to paint the circles ) repetition (of butterflies) ,a handmade close umbrella , solid background and circles. 
and from the testimony I used the word bright as part of my journalling (my journalling is in greek so I only wrote a sentence in english . ) 
here is what I came up with:

 and with the LO open (the journalling is hidden but here I have the greek part covered with a tag I colored with pastels ) .

 and a close-up to show you the handmade umbrella I created !!! Love it !!!!
I hope you like it!!!! I am totally looking forward to the next case file !!! I would like to thank you for your comments!!! You really encourage me!!!
until next time 
kisses!!!

1 σχόλιο:

γλυκα σχολια σου ζεσταινουν την ψυχη...
sweet comments warm up my heart ... <3